Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualification)
Job no: 522835
Work type: Casual
Location: Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
Multiple Casual Opportunities available!
We are seeking experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our Day Surgery Team at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital.
About the Role
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac/vascular surgical and diagnostic facility which focuses on advanced cardiac, surgical and interventional procedures. Located ten minutes’ drive south of Newcastle near the beautiful Hunter Valley and only 2 hours from Sydney, Lake Macquarie is regarded as one of the premier facilities in this region.
As an Enrolled Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, coordination and evaluation of patients.
To be considered for this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset, be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed. You will also be a proactive professional with the capability to multitask and effectively manage your time throughout the workday.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- As an Enrolled Nurse you will be medication endorsed and IV qualified
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration.
- Flexibility to work to a Monday-Friday rotating shifts.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Check and Working with Children’s Clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Elizabeth Ashman, Nursing Unit Manager on AshmanE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 27th October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend