GP Liaison Officer - Nowra and Southern Highlands Private Hospitals
Job no: 522846
Work type: Part time
Location: Nowra Private Hospital, Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Categories: Marketing, Other
Permanent Part Time
Nowra Private Hospital | Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Ramsay Health Care is a global healthcare company and Australia’s largest operator of private hospitals. We are now looking for a dynamic and suitably experienced individual to undertake GP liaison and business development activities on behalf of Nowra and Southern Highlands Private Hospitals.
Nowra Private Hospital is a 75-bed facility providing acute surgical, medical, rehabilitation, and day surgery services. Located 130km south of Sydney in the Shoalhaven region. Located in Bowral, Southern Highlands Private Hospital is a 73-bed private hospital co-located with Bowral and District Hospital, offering an extensive range of onsite medical, surgical, rehabilitation, oncology and palliative care services for the local and regional community.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this key position will be responsible for doctor engagement and building links between the hospital and general practice community through the promotion and introduction of hospital services and specialists. The role is 4 days per week with some after-hours work required.
Applicants MUST have previous experience in a GP liaison role. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the medical community - in particular general practice with experience in pharmaceutical sales, medical device sales, business development or similar role in health care
- Ability to research and identify opportunities in our local market
- Experience using a client relationship management system or similar to manage relationships and report on activities and measure outcomes
- Integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT, planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours as required
- Sound administration and reporting skills
- Driver’s licence
Taren King Koi
Doctor Engagement & Marketing Manager
Applications must be lodged online by clicking the Apply button within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter outlining your experience and skills in line with the above criteria, and two work-related referees.
Applications Close: Monday, 25 October 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend