Job no: 522905
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Multiple Permanent Positions are available
- Grow your career with Australia's largest private health care network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Greenslopes unique and caring spirit
About the Role
We are seeking experienced, skilled, general medical registered nurses to join our team at Greenslopes private hospital. Registered nurses with the medical sub specialties cardiac/vascular and respiratory are encouraged to apply
You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience in general medical nursing. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of two (2) years’ post graduate experience in acute medical nursing ward is essential
- Experience in cardiac/vascular and respiratory nursing highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the south side of Brisbane - Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Theohari Simos, Nurse Unit Manager on email SimosT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend