Registered Nurses or Enrolled Endorsed Nurses (Anaesthetics/PACU/Scrub Scouts)
Multiple permanent full time and part time vacancies available
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our theatre team supporting procedures across 11 operating theatres.
We are regarded as one of Australia’s premier orthopaedic hospitals specialising in joint replacement surgery, spinal surgery and reconstructive surgical management of sporting injuries. Other specialities include obesity surgery, general surgery, dermatology, general medicine, colorectal surgery, plastics, urology, ear nose and throat, pain management, oral/maxillofacial, ophthalmology, gynaecology and infertility, endoscopy and gastroenterology.
As a member of our Anaesthetics/PACU/Scrub Scouts team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures and recovery
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as an Anaesthetic/PACU/Scrub Scout Nurse is essential to this role
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded, though not essential.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
$ 29.76 - $ 34.84 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $58 805.76.06 - $68 843.84]
$ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
About the Organisation
The Avenue is an advanced 152 bed private surgical and medical hospital located in the inner city suburb of Windsor. Our highly skilled team of nursing and medical staff take pride in delivering a distinctive private hospital experience and a quality of care that is recognised by the community and the industry nationwide.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Justine Walsh on Walshjustine@ramsayhealth.com.au