Psychologist - Fortitude Valley
Job no: 524076
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Psychology Fortitude Valley
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Brand new Fortitude Valley clinic in popular James Street precinct
- We are recruiting up to ten General or Clinical Psychologists to work 1 to 5 days / week
- Access to Clinical Supervision Program including select Registrar candidates
- Grow your career across our national network
Join Ramsay Psychology - the Private Practice arm of Ramsay Mental Health. With over 20 mental health facilities across Australia, including the New Farm Clinic and Greenslopes Private Hospital, we are a leading provider of mental health care in Australia. People know and trust the Ramsay name because we have a history dating back to 1962. We have diversified into Private Practice and are very excited to announce our new practice in Fortitude Valley is opening early 2022!
Do you love clinical work but not the administrative and operational burdens that come with running your own private practice? Would you like someone else to manage cancellations, follow up your patients, do your marketing for you and help with medicare and GP liaison? Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients.
At Ramsay Psychology, there is a team of dedicated HR, marketing, business, IT and psychology professionals working behind the scenes with the purpose, in time, to create thriving clinics that will benefit both you and your clients. You will also enjoy the support from a full time Practice Coordinator plus a Receptionist who will provide the resources you need to run your sessions smoothly. You may also enjoy being a part of a growing group who will welcome your input and ideas on how we can do things better.
Why consider Ramsay Psychology?
- Enjoy autonomy while being part of Ramsay's national network of clinics, hospitals and allied health services
- Easy handover/escalation due to Ramsay’s affiliated Mental Health Facilities
- We help build your business to the level you desire
- You design your week around you availability, clinical capacity and interests
- Flexibilitity to Work from Home and Clinic
- Great earning potential with generous fee schedule
- We waive service fees for 6 weeks to help you get started
- Complete practice management support to make your clinic time seamless
- Regular Clinical supervision for all Psychologists
- Additional supervision for early career Psychologists and Registrar candidates (*conditions apply)
Grow with us and help shape us to become the leader in private practice psychological support.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please call Sally Hodgkinson: 0437 996 337 or email HodgkinsonS1@ramsayhealth.com.au
You must have general registration with AHPRA and Medicare eligibility to be considered for this role.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend