Clinical Nurse (Level 2)
Permanent full and part time leadership opportunity
About the Role
Our Cardiac Services Unit includes a 5-bed Coronary Care Unit and 18 bed cardiac telemetry step down unit. These areas are run by teams of highly skilled cardiologists, nurses and allied health professionals in accordance with the latest Cardiac Society recommendations. We are equipped with advanced monitoring equipment and have the facility to manage any acute care patient, in a comfortable private environment.
As the Clinical Nurse you will be responsible for providing expert clinical nursing care to patients. You will work collaboratively with a team of support clinicians to get the best patient outcome.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting staff within the unit
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience in cardiac specialty nursing. You will have exceptional communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent client care and customer service.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum five years’ post graduate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cardiology/Cardiac specialty
- Previous experience as a clinical nurse position highly desirable
- Ability to manage designated portfolio and display strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
- Relevant post-grad certificate or similar relevant post graduate qualification is desirable
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $48.38 - $55.01 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $95,598.88 - $102,775.32]
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialist’s suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Leigh Hutchinson, Nurse Unit Manager at HutchinsonLeigh@ramsayhealth.com.au.