Scrub/Scout Registered Nurse/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 524382
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Scrub Scout Registered & Enrolled Nurses
Multiple Full & Part time opportunities!
- CARDIO THORACIC AND CARDIOLOGY
- ROBOTIC SURGERY – da Vinci Xi, Mazor Robotic Renaissance and NAVIO Surgical Systems
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced perioperative Scrub Nurses to join our dynamic team. Our Theatre Department comprises 14 theatres. We offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses must be medication endorsed and IV qualified
- Minimum 1 years Scrub Scout nursing experience
- Specialty experience in Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics highly regarded
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On Offer is a base hourly rate for a Registered Nurse $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Holmes on HolmesS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend