Registered Nurse – General Medical
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Waratah Ward at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Waratah Ward, one of our state of the art General Medical wards and will become part of a welcoming and supportive team of clinical professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to commit to working a 7 day roster including morning, afternoon and night duty shifts, however applications for permanent night shift will be considered.
Applicants interested in a casual position are invited to call for further information.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- 1 year minimum acute care experience is essential
- Any specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
$ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please Fiona Cresswell on email CresswellF@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 15 December 2021 at 11:55pm