Clinical Documentation Specialist Manager, Payor Relations
Job no: 524579
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
Categories: Other, Procurement/Contract Management
- Australia’s largest private health care provider
- Permanent, Full Time position
- Flexible location
An exciting opportunity has become available for a CDS Manager to join the Payor Relations Team on a full-time basis
CDS Manager, Payor Relations will be responsible for leading and educating the hospital based Clinical Documentation Specialists (CDS), managing the Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) program with the aim of optimising the facilities clinical documentation, and supporting the optimisation of revenue, profitability, clinical innovation and patient outcomes in conjunction with hospital executives, clinicians and health industry leaders to deliver on Ramsay Health Care Australia’s strategic and operational plans as an integrated health services company.
- Demonstrated high level verbal, written and interpersonal skills at all levels within an organisation and with external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level skills and experience in Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Excellent understanding of the clinical coding documentation requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Allied Health, Medicine, Health Information Management or a related discipline
- An understanding of revenue operations in a large complex organisation including an understanding of the challenges, issues, risks and cost drivers impacting financial position
- Understanding of Private Health Funding models
- Ability to work inter-professionally with clinical, nursing, quality and coding staff and develop strong working relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- Evidence of strong critical thinking/problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing the performance of a team
Working with us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute health care services. Today, the Company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way - "People Caring for People" and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work within our facilities.
To discuss this opportunity and request a copy of the Position Description, please email Emma Bognar on email@example.com
Please click on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter addressing the key accountabilities and position deliverables within the Position Description, and two work-related referees.
Applications close: 1 December 2021
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend