Clinical Midwifery Educator
Job no: 524782
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Westmead Private Hospital is seeking a Clinical Midwifery Educator to join their team in their luxury maternity unit. Permanent Full Time or Part Time opportunities available.
About the Role
Our maternity unit at Westmead Private consists of an 8-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/postnatal ward and a 14 bed special care nursery. To succeed in this role, you will bring experience in working with women and their family through the various stages of pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal care. You will provide leadership and education to the staff working throughout the maternity unit.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong leadership skills and a passion for education. You will have excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Relevant Midwifery qualifications and registration with AHPRA (Essential)
- Qualification in education or willing to work towards (desirable
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in area of education and training
- Previous experience in educational design, delivery and evaluation
- Proven teaching skills in individual, small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive change
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern 159 bed facility offering a comprehensive range of surgical, maternity and medical services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way [link removed] philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees). Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lisa Hardy on HardyL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 12th December 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend