Job no: 524827
Work type: Part time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Permanent Part Time
- Join the largest private health care provider in Australia
- Contribute to an innovative and committed multidisciplinary team.
- Enhance your knowledge through access to an expert team of staff.
About the Role
Warringal Private Hospital provides a range of allied health services including, dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, social work and speech pathology. As a Dietitian, you will provide effective and efficient dietetic services to patients and customers of the Hospital.
- Tertiary qualification in Dietetics and be eligible for full membership to Dietitians Australia as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately apply Evidence Based Practice and Dietetic knowledge to patient management.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated high levels of interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment to continual quality improvement and customer focus.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive when working within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way values. Your exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and your ability to manage a busy workload is essential for this role. You will display a strong work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect of others and a commitment to professional practice.
Why Warringal Private Hospital?
Warringal Private Hospital, a 215 bed facility incorporating 11 state of the art operating theatres, has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check, working with children’s clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact; Leanne Rowlands, Director of Clinical Services via RowlandsL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 8th December 2021, 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend