Registered Nurse / Midwife
Job no: 524941
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse/Midwife – Special Care Nursery
Permanent Full-Time, Part Time and Casual Opportunities
We are looking for experienced individuals with a passion for quality patient care take on this rewarding opportunity to join a hospital that prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care.
About the Role
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing a high level of quality care to all parents and neonates, in line with the core values and the strategic direction of both the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. To be successful you will a possess broad knowledge of clinical expertise in all facets of the Midwifery and Neonate care along with a strong passion for delivering specialised care.
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse/Midwife AHPRA registration
- Recent clinical experience in Special Care Nursery/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Have a contemporary knowledge of best practice in newborn nursing care
- Passionate advocate for the private hospital maternity model of care
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- A sound understanding of the scope of practice for the role
North Shore Private Hospital is a 312-bed medical/surgical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our hospital offers the latest in cardiac technology combined with first-class standards of accommodation. The Cardiac Services Unit consists of latest technologies in cardiovascular diagnostic services and access to an emergency interventional cardiology service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Natalie Wearne, Clinical Manager – Maternity, at WearneN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 8th December 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend