- Permanent part-time and casual opportunities available!
- Join our supportive and friendly Day Surgery team
- Work for one of the largest & most diverse private healthcare companies in the world
Are you an experienced Nurse? If so, we are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our thriving Day of Surgery Units at Hollywood Private Hospital!
Our busy Day of Surgery Units, consisting of nursing, clinical support and administrative staff, prepares patients undergoing surgical procedures as either day cases or overnight admissions.
As a Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to effectively manage rapidly changing situations and ensure high-quality patient care. You will be required to work as a supportive team member to contribute to clinical and unit-based decision making.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as either a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with surgical experience preferable
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
- Competent in Urology Procedures
- Possession of relevant post-graduate qualifications
Flexibility to work across a Monday to Saturday rotating roster, including morning and afternoon shifts.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- Registered Nurses: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Kristina Brown, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 7th December 2021 at 11:55pm