Job no: 525161
Work type: Casual
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Multiple Casual Roles Available
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our casual Float/Pool team and will work shifts across a variety of departments depending on your own experience and hospital needs.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders you are assigned to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- Proven acute care experience post AHPRA registration in a hospital environment.
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant specialty will be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
Our Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
To ensure the safety of our team members and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kathleen Keating at KeatingK@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Applications close: 10th December 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend