Clinical Nurse - Mental Health
Job no: 525866
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurses - Mental Health
Full-Time – Part-Time
Ramsay Clinic Rockhampton has a dedicated, multi-disciplinary patient care team to support our 24 bed Mental Health Ward. We are seeking two experienced Clinical Nurses with strong leadership capability to foster engagement, mentor and support our mental health team. The first role is for a generalist mental health nurse, the second role would encompass the coordination of mental health education in the clinic.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to further develop their leadership capability in an organisation committed to its people and the provision of high quality care and positive patient outcomes.
The ideal candidates will work a minimum 64hrs per fortnight, with a start date of January 2022.
This position would be ideally suited to someone who has:
- A minimum 3 years inpatient experience in an acute mental health environment;
- Experience with mental health risk assessment;
- Strong leadership background and a professional approach to people management;
- Experience with coordination and delivery of mental health education;
- The ability to mentor and upskill staff, including assessment and support for undergraduate students;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Post-graduate Mental Health Qualifications (desirable).
On offer is a Full-Time salary ranging from; $94,186.04 -$100,760.19 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
We are seeking candidates that will live and breathe the Ramsay Values including:
- Being caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed;
- Take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better;
- Value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
About our Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Our mission is to deliver exceptional mental health care & to do that, we need exceptional people.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Enquiries can be made to Hazel Oomajee on 4932 1321 or via OomajeeH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 10 February 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend