Job no: 525895
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered, Other
Clinical Nurse RENAL DIALYSIS
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse to join our Renal Unit at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital. This is a full time or permanent Part-Time opportunity. (minimum 64hrs)
About the Role
As the Clinical Nurse you will be required to act as a professional resource in all facets of caring for patients whilst problem solving within the clinical setting. You will work collaboratively with the Nurse Unit Manager in the implementation of quality improvement activities to ensure the department is safe, effective and follows best practice. To be successful you will be a positive role model, demonstrate highly developed communication skills and have a strong customer focus.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience in area of speciality – Renal Dialysis
- Holds relevant post graduate qualification, or is working towards
- Demonstrate excellent time management, clinical problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Advanced understanding of ANMC competencies as per nursing registration
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Ann-Maree Akeroyd, Renal Services Manager via E: AkeroydA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 4th February 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend