Job no: 526015
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses – Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual
Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics and PACU
- Join our passionate and expanding perioperative team!
- Work alongside skilled health professionals
- Enjoy flexible work practices and work/life balance
About the Role
- Recent $72 million expansion and re-development – 23 Theatres!
- Join our perioperative team across our three key teams: Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics and PACU
- Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual opportunities available
- Report to Theatre Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive team.
- You have a passion for patient care in line with Ramsay's core values
- You have specialty experience in a relevant perioperative discipline
- You have relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse (EN must be IV Qualified).
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Nurse in a perioperative setting – Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and/or PACU
- Utilising the latest advancements in Health technology, such as 18 Endosuites, Cardiac/Thoracic specific hybrid theatre, new state of the art Obstetrics Theatre, Neurosurgery Suite with Intra-Operative CT Scanner, the Da Vinci robotic surgical system, Mazor Spinal robot, and Rossa Orthopaedic robot and multiple brand new theatre facilities, the Greenslopes Private Hospital Theatre team operates on the cutting-edge of technology
- Employee Assistance Program | Flexible work practices
- Hospital Discount | Professional Development
- Discounted Private Health Insurance | Health and Wellness Programs
- Free parking!
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Sally Griggs, Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 3394 7846.
Applications Close 31 January 2021, 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend