- North West suburbs location
- Part time opportunity
- Free onsite parking
About the Opportunity
This autonomous, part time role (0.6FTE) is responsible to lead our onsite workplace health and safety service, providing guidance and leadership in workplace safety matters. Reporting to the CEO, this position is accountable for reporting, analysis and influencing the workplace safety agenda for our hospital and will:
- Provide advice to management and employees
- Drive a positive workplace health and safety culture
- Lead by example
Established in 1984, North West Private has been providing excellent patient centred care for over 35 years to patients of the northern suburbs of Brisbane. In 2020 we completed a $55 million expansion of our hospital to 150 beds and provide services including Maternity/Women’s Health, Brisbane’s Early Parenting Centre, Internal Medicine Day Oncology/Haematology and additional services including ICU and inpatient and outpatient Allied Health services. With 12 theatres, we provide specialised surgical care, including General Surgery, ENT, Gynaecology, Orthopaedic and Urology and Day Surgery procedures.
You will be a qualified, experienced and contemporary WHS professional with an engaging outlook. You will be experienced in conducting workplace investigations, report writing and have a focus on continuous improvement of WHS.
To be successful, you will:
- Hold relevant workplace health & safety tertiary qualifications (essential)
- Hold a Fire Safety Advisor qualification (essential)
- Have relatable experience in private healthcare (desirable)
- Enjoy building positive workplace relationships with managers and employees
- Demonstrable influencing and presentation skills
- Be available to work on Mondays
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Free onsite car parking
- Professional Development – grow your career across our national network
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, Cover Letter and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Kareena Buckman via email BuckmanKareena@ramsayhealth.com.au