Pharmacy Assistant - Gympie Southside
Job no: 526479
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our Ramsay Pharmacy, Gympie Southside. We have a permanent full time position available with a rotating roster which may include weekend shifts.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes or experience:
- Community Pharmacy experience is preferred,
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated customer service, communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy and S2/S3 qualifications considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems and EFTPOS
- A flair for merchandising and successful execution of in store promotions would be advantageous
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and individual career development opportunities. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Kylie Walters, Manager
Applications close: 6th February 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend