Job no: 526725
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Anaesthetic and PACU Nurses
Exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses to join the Beleura Private Hospital – full time and part time opportunities available.
As a leading provider of specialist healthcare, a wonderful opportunity exists to join Beleura Private Hospital’s theatre team as a Registered Nurse. Our Registered Nurses work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients.
You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of patient care is delivered in line with the ‘Ramsay Way’ core values.
What We Are Looking For
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skill-set and have a passion for client care, exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a registered nurse
- You’ll have a minimum of 12 months recent experience working in PACU and/or anaesthetic environment
- You will be an effective communicator and foster a positive and cohesive culture
- You will be self-motivated and work as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Your excellent understanding of infection control principles will see you contribute to the safety of our patients, staff and visitors
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”:
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
For enquiries about this role, please contact: Hayley Culliver, Peri-operative Services Manager: CulliverH@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 28th January 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend