Job no: 526734
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered/Enrolled Nurse - Scrub Scout
A wonderful opportunity exists to join Glengarry Private Hospital’s Theatre team as a Scrub/Scout Nurse. There are multiple Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
Working across our 4-theatre department you will work with a dedicated and professional team that sees a broad range of specialities, including:
- General Surgical
What We’re Looking For
- As a Nurse, you will be registered with AHPRA
- You’ll have a minimum of two years recent experience working as a Scrub / Scout Nurse in Theatre
- You’ll have an understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- You will be an effective communicator and foster a positive and cohesive culture
- You will be self-motivated and work as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Your excellent understanding of infection control principles will see you contribute to the safety of our patients, staff and visitors
- Ultimately, you will be willing to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Why Glengarry Private Hospital?
Glengarry Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, the largest publicly listed company and the largest private hospital operator in Australia. Ramsay Health Care has a portfolio of high-quality hospitals and an excellent record in hospital management and patient care, features that attract the country’s leading practitioners.
Glengarry Private Hospital, located in Duncraig, 15km north of Perth’s CBD, has been a leading provider of specialist healthcare to the communities in Perth’s northern suburbs since 1977. At Glengarry you’ll find a warm and friendly atmosphere and dedicated staff members who provide high quality, consistent service and care to patients at all times.
Glengarry Private Hospital also offers:
- A supportive learning environment, career opportunities and development programs for staff
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Study leave
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact: Tania Arnold, Nurse Unit Manager via E: ArnoldT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 28 January 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend