Job no: 526740
Work type: Casual
Location: Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Catering Assistant (Casual)
About the Role - We are currently seeking a Casual Catering Assistant to join our supportive team on a Casual basis sharing the responsibility of offering high standards of quality and service to our patients and customers whilst maintaining cleanliness within the department according to our Food Safety Program, at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital!
This role may involve a variety of morning and afternoon shifts including occasional weekends. The Catering Manager remains flexible in this sense to assist in attracting the right candidate.
The role will entail, but is not limited to;
- Setting up, plating and distributing patient meals and beverages
- Assist with general kitchen duties as required
- Maintaining cleanliness within the department and at ward level in line with required food safety, infection control and hospital standards
- Being responsive and sensitive to customer information, their needs and requests
About You - The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced hospitality environment
- Proven track record of reliability, accuracy and high service standards
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Ability to problem solve and maintain positive working relations with team members
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and effectively manage workflows
Desirable criteria: although not mandatory
- Experience in a hospital setting or commercial kitchen
- Barista / Café experience
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality
- Qualification / Experience in commercial Food Safe principles
How to Apply - All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
Applications close: 02 February 2022 at 11:55pm
For questions about this opportunity, please contact Grant Jones via JonesGrant@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend