Enrolled Nurse – Hollywood Private Hospital
Multiple casual opportunities available!
We have an opportunity for you to join our passionate, hardworking nursing team on a 30 bed Neurovascular ward within Hollywood Private Hospital. Hollywood Private is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
About the Role
Our clinical staff work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be joining the casual pool of staff at Hollywood Private Hospital and will be covering vacancies and leave.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for registered nurses and enrolled nurses who thrive working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. Responsible for ensuring quality patient safety and positive patient outcomes are achieved, your role as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse will also involve, but is not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation and work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement process
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge, consistent with contemporary practice
- Adaptable mind-set as you may be working across different wards
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid-19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
For enquiries about this role, please contact: Kirsty Petrie, Clinical Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing Recruitment For Enrolled Nurses - Apply Today!