Job no: 527166
Work type: Full time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Facilitator – Medical / Surgical
Permanent full-time opportunities
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a positive role model and experienced clinician to join the Clinical Education Team at Greenslopes Private Hospital. As the Clinical Facilitator you will be an integral member of the clinical team orientating and educating staff.
• Facilitating department based training and clinical competency assessments across our Medical & Surgical wards
• Providing opportunities and support for the professional development of staff
To succeed in this role, you will have experience as a Clinical Nurse, bring exceptional time management skills, and be highly organised and flexible with working shifts to accommodate educational needs. You will have a committed and proactive approach to professional development, demonstrated experience in mentoring clinical staff and be an exceptional and positive role model.
- Relevant Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience in Acute Care Nursing
- Postgraduate qualification in Medical/Surgical Nursing and/or Clinical Education (or working towards) is desirable
- Clinical Nurse with Acute Care Nursing experience
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or working towards)
- Previous experience in an education role advantageous
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently where required
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the southside of Brisbane - Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be made on-line.
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Kirsty Prescott, Clinical Education, Graduate and Student Program Manager on E: PrescottK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close on Friday 28 January 2022 - 1155pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend