Job no: 527233
Work type: Casual
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Health Information Services Administrator
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Health Information Services team at St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital. Casual opportunity available.
About the Role
Our Health Information Services (HIS) provides a range of services to internal and external STA stakeholders.
The primary responsibilities in this role include:
- The creation, storage, protection and provision of patient medical records
- Retrieval and preparation of patient medical records for patient care purposes
- Release of patient information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) to authorised clinical personnel, internal & external, for continuity of patient care purposes
This role will see you work alongside a professional administrative team and report to the Health Information Services Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will be a highly organized and dedicated administrative professional. Crucial to this role will be a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills.
You will also demonstrate:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative and utilise efficient problem-solving techniques
- Sound computer skills, including competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the Health Care sector (desirable but not essential)
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a fully accredited and advanced surgical, medical and obstetric hospital situation 5 minutes from the Ipswich CBD.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
CONTACT INFO – Melanie Smith Health Information Manager 07 3816 9200
CLOSE DATE – Friday 28th January 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend