After Hours Co-ordinator
Job no: 528211
Work type: Part time
Location: Linacre Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered, Other
After-Hours Hospital Coordinator
Join our passionate operational leadership team at Linacre Private Hospital and ensure the effective delivery of care to our patient’s after-hours. This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity (38 hours per fortnight).
About the Role
This is a key leadership position that is accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the hospital after-hours. The role supports and encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services. It will see you working with and supporting other shift leaders and clinical managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
You will lead a passionate team of nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective leader with the ability to motivate others. You will bring extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to coordinate and motivate a large team of clinical and non-clinical professionals.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 5 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Post-graduate studies in an appropriate specialty or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
To be successful you will need to be available during to work a 7-day rotating roster across evening/night shifts.
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $107,217 - $114,785 + Superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Why Linacre Private Hospital?
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anna Hinz, Clinical Director of Clinical Services at HinzA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend