Job no: 528817
Work type: Casual
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Shepparton Private Hospital
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced speech pathologist to join our team on a casual basis.
As a Speech Pathologist, you are required to provide a Speech Pathology service to a general caseload and participate in quality improvement activities. This will involve, but is not limited to assessing, diagnosing and managing patients who present a wide range of swallowing and communication disorders. You will be part of a supportive team of professionals who are passionate about providing the best quality care for patients.
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in Speech Pathology management of acute medical, surgical and rehabilitation patients
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellent organisation and workload management skills
Why choose a Ramsay career?
The Shepparton Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people.
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries about this role, please contact: Mitchell Dunn, Allied Health Manager, DunnM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend