Registered Nurse – Surgical/Rehab
We are seeking an experienced, positive and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our team at Hunters Hill Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Part-Time Night Duty opportunity (56 hours per fortnight)
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs across the rehabilitation ward.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You must be able to work a 7-day rotating roster.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of three (3) years recent experience on a surgical/rehabilitation ward
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialities is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Dee Dahal on DahalD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 29th August 2022, 11.55pm