Scrub/Scout Orthopaedic Registered/Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 530190
Work type: Part time
Location: Waverley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses – Scrub Scout (Orthopaedic)
Waverley Private Hospital is seeking motivated, proactive and professional Registered and Enrolled Nurses (Scrub Scout) to join our Theatre Department. There are multiple Permanent Full or Part-Time opportunities available.
About the Role
In this role you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Perioperative Services Manager and Floor Coordinators to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients as they undergo their procedures with your focus being on Orthopaedic procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, medical officers, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Scrub Scout Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- Orthopaedic specialty experience is key to this role
- Proven 2-3 years recent experience in an acute perioperative team.
RN - $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
EN - $ 29.76 - $ 34.84 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $58 805.76.06 - $68 843.84]
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Waverley Private Hospital is a 98 bed acute/surgical facility located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Williams on WilliamsL1@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend