Job no: 531502
Work type: Full time
Location: Port Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Procurement/Contract Management
Port Macquarie Private Hospital are seeking an experienced Supply Officer to join our Stores team in this Permanent Full-Time opportunity
About the Role
In this role you will ensure adequate stock is available when required by our Clinical team. You will be responsible for the ordering, receiving, picking and packing stock and delivering stock to relevant locations around the hospital. You will also be responsible for reconciliation of stock levels in our SAP system. You will regularly liaise with both internal and external customers, responding to general enquires and actioning as needed. A large part of your day will comprise of moving deliveries received.
In this role you will work alongside a professional team and report to the Supply Manager.
You will be a highly organised and process focused individual with previous experience in a Supply role to enable you to succeed in this role. Crucial to this role will be a high level of accuracy and time management skills with a strong team focus. An intermediate level of computer literacy/knowledge is required for this role.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when required
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft
- Previous experience in a Hospital environment supply role
- Qualification in Purchasing or SAP
- Previous supply/purchasing experience
- Experience using SAP/other computerised inventory control system
Port Macquarie Private Hospital is a 72 bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 operating theatres, 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex and is continually growing its services. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24 hour Medical Officer Support including Rehabilitation, General Medical, General Surgical, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
Enquiries: Nathan Kippax - Supply Manager via P: 02 6582 9808 or E: KippaxN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 30 March 2022, 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend