Registered Nurse - Theatre
Job no: 531871
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse - Theatre
- Permanent Part-time or Full time opportunity available
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Shepparton’s unique and caring spirit
- Sponsorship available for selected eligible candidates
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our passionate team of Nurses, clinicians and support staff within our Theatre team.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients requiring Critical Care.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting with either experience or qualifications in Critical Care. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with day, evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- 2 years minimum experience within a Theatre Unit will be essential for this role
- Critical Care qualifications will be desirable for this role.
- Experience in a private hospital will be well-regarded though not essential.
About the Hospital
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients in the beautiful Goulburn Valley. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Opportunity for relocation assistance with local council resources
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this/ ad to lodge an application.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Simone Hazelman, Director of Clinical Services at Shepparton Private Hospital, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend