Retail Manager - Shepparton
Job no: 532302
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy are seeking a Retail Manager to join the Ramsay Pharmacy Shepparton team. The successful person will have experience in a similar management role and will be responsible for the delivery of high quality services to the community. We require someone who can drive retail key performance indicators and assist the Pharmacist Manager in the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy. This is a permanent full time position with a rotating roster, which may include some weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Coach and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and induction.
- Lead employees to meet the company’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Maintain employee work direction including base rostering, training, annual leave, time in lieu, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Create a culture of teamwork among team members that allows for ideas and suggestions, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the store to succeed.
- Empower employees to take responsibility within their positions -delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Maintain effective communication within the team
This position requires a person with:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a team
- Demonstrated experience in inventory control
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service & continuous quality improvement
- Effective communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Sound computer literacy
- Retail Pharmacy experience is essential
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacy Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Pharmacist In Charge
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend