Housekeeping Assistant / Cleaner
Job no: 532603
Work type: Casual
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Housekeeping Assistant / Cleaner
We are seeking Housekeeping Assistants/ Cleaners to join our team at Peninsula Private Hospital.
About The Role
As a Housekeeping Assistant at Peninsula Private Hospital you will be joining a large and friendly team with stable work opportunity.
You will be part of a team responsible for providing the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of the hospital. This will involve ensuring cleaning is completed within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures. You will be responsible for completing daily checklists on shift and making sure equipment utilised is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage areas. You will have attention to detail and take pride in what you do.
Working in a friendly and supportive manner at all times, you will maintain communication networks with nursing staff and other stakeholders ensuring quality outcomes are achieved for our patients.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to your work. Your effective written and verbal communication skills will assist in providing excellent customer service at all times in line with facility standards.
You will also bring:
- Flexibility to work a rotating shifts is essential
- Prior experience in a cleaning role within a healthcare setting (Desired)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team structure and independently as required
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers and staff
- A strong customer service focus and “can do” attitude
- Have excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise workloads
- Be reliable, self-motivated and have a friendly nature
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
All new employees
- must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Steven Drummond on DrummondS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 25th May 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend