Job no: 533117
Work type: Casual
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Full training provided | Casual Opportunity | Join a team who is enthusiastic at providing patients and staff with exceptional food!
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for food preparation for patients, staff, cafeteria and functions, ensuring a high standard in quality of Hospital food production and cleanliness within the department in line with required Food Safety Plan, relevant HACCP standards and Hospital policy.
This is a fast-paced role that requires strong time management to effectively meet the needs of the hospital’s food services. Full training will be provided in this role.
This role reports to the Catering Manager and works with a varied team.
To succeed in this role you will bring a passion for culinary preparation and service. Ideally, you will bring experience within a commercial kitchen with any experience in prep kitchens or health being highly regarded. Strong organisational skills and the capacity to handle high volume catering workflows will be key to this role.
The flexibility to handle shifts across a rotating roster including evenings and weekends will be required.
You will also bring;
- Experience within a commercial kitchen environment is essential, with prep kitchen experience being desirable.
- Any food preparation qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Proven ability to prioritise work tasks and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Capability to cater to a wide variety of sensitive dietary requirements.
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Bradley Jenkins at JenkinsB@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend