Job no: 533260
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Nambour Selangor Private Hospital, Noosa Hospital, Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Ramsay Psychology Maroochydore, Ramsay Psychology Sunshine Coast
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Ramsay Psychology is a growing national network of community-based private practices. We complement our large network of private hospitals throughout Australia. Each clinic has the feel of a small family practice but the backing of a multinational company. Clients and medical professionals know and trust the Ramsay name because we have provided mental health support in Australia since 1962. We are now recruiting General and Clinical Psychologists for our new practice at Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
We are seeking a warm and friendly Psychologist who is interested in establishing themselves in Private Practice. Alternatively, you may already be working in Private Practice and wish to benefit from joining a larger, more diverse and well supported group like Ramsay.
With new accreditation standards for Primary and Community Healthcare rolling out this year, now is the time to consider joining a team like us!
Our modern clinics are inviting, spacious and equipped to facilitate both face-to-face and telehealth appointments. Our generous service fee covers full administrative support, the physical clinic, supervision, access to a range of resources and marketing. Our full time Practice Coordinator will look after client referrals, triage, patient enquiries, scheduling/appointment bookings, and your billings.
You can work independently whilst being part of Ramsay’s national network of hospitals and allied health services. We offer flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance and will structure your day and sessions around your availability and preferences. We will work with you to provide support for after-hours/weekend appointments if required.
Further benefits with Ramsay include:
- Opportunity to become credentialed to work with inpatients in Ramsay Hospitals while remaining a private contractor with Ramsay Psychology
- Media opportunities to promote your expertise
- Psychometric test materials at no cost to the Psychologist
- Access to a resource library
- Referrer confidence, personal brand strength via association
- Flexibility to choose your days, hours and number of sessions with no KPIs!
- We manage the accreditation process for the new standards in Primary and Community Health Care
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites, gain diverse experience and to relocate without changing jobs!
- All-inclusive generous fee schedule
- Capacity to build linkages with research institutions who partner with Ramsay
- Access to the Ramsay Research Foundation grants program
Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients!
Call: Sally Hodgkinson on 0437 996 337 or
Email: HodgkinsonS1@ramsayhealth.com.au or
Click on the apply button
Psychologists must have General Registration with AHPRA and be medicare eligible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend