Rotational Pharmacist - New South Wales
Job no: 533465
Work type: Full time
Location: St George Private Hospital
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Rotational Pharmacist with excellent professional service skills to be part of our friendly, Dispensary Pharmacy and Retail Pharmacy teams based in the Ramsay Pharmacy in NSW. This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster which may include some evening and weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
You will be given the opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide exceptional clinical advice, customer services, quality use of medicines and assist with continuing education of health professionals. You will provide valuable input and assist in the management, expansion and growth of the pharmacy services into the community with the continued support and direction from Pharmacy Management.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Upholding and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Delivering valuable pharmacy services to the community
- Complete patient care
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions
- Supervise Pharmacy Assistants, Interns and student pharmacists
- Inventory management and order processing
- Support Pharmacy Management
- Be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services.
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the Southern NSW Area Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend