Registered Nurse - Post Anaesthetic Recovery Unit
Job no: 533496
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses – PACU
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our Perioperative team at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital on a permanent full-time, part time or casual basis.
About the Role
We are seeking passionate and experienced Registered Nurses who will continue to provide our patients with a high standard of dedicated and specialised care in our PACU.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the unit. You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, coordination and evaluation of patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and will ideally possess suitable skills and competencies to work as part of our PACU nursing team or have an interest to work in this area.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 1 year post graduate experience in a PACU setting
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
Lake Macquarie and the Hunter region offer wonderful life style's for families/singles wishing to relocate. The Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Newcastle and Lake Macquarie are all at the door step.
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Robitics, Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Elizabeth Ashman on AshmanE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend