Job no: 533539
Work type: Full time
Location: Warners Bay Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse - Day Surgery
Permanent Full-time opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team at
Warners Bay Private Hospital
About the Role
Our Day Surgery Unit is looking for new team members. We have an excellent retention rate with our staff and we are looking for registered nurses to fit in with our ethos of excellent care for every patient. Previous experience within either a similar unit or surgical ward is desirable but not essential as education/training will be available to the right candidate.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the unit. You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, coordination and evaluation of patients.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be dedicated to providing patient focused care.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 12 months post graduate experience in a similar unit or surgical ward desirable
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
$33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
About the Hospital
Warners Bay Private Hospital offers residents of Newcastle and beyond a comprehensive range of specialist medical, surgical, rehabilitation and mental health services.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Andrew Beath at BeathA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend