Permanent Full or Part-Time opportunity
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our team at Ramsay Clinic Hollywood. In this role, you will contribute to the delivery of exceptional mental health care in both our inpatient and outpatient therapy programs, based on operational needs of the clinic, your experience, and preferences in one of the following: Eating Disorders, Mood and Anxiety, Trauma, and Alcohol and Substance Use group programs. You will be responsible for planning and facilitating mental health care treatment groups and contributing to the ongoing development and evaluation of the program. This role is open to:
- Psychologists (Clinical or Counselling)
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Nurses or Nurse Therapists
Ramsay Clinic Hollywood, a private mental health facility located at Nedlands, offers a range of mental health programs and therapies in a calm, welcoming and restorative environment. Our programs are managed, facilitated, and supported by an experienced, multidisciplinary team of health professionals including psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, specialist nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, art therapists, physiotherapists, and dieticians.
Flexibility to work across a Monday to Friday roster is essential to this role. Part-time hours are negotiable.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset, preferably in a hospital setting, a passion and commitment to holistic client care and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients.
- Relevant registration and qualifications in your area of expertise.
- Experience facilitating process orientated groups / psycho-education groups
- Knowledge and experience in one or more evidence-based therapy models for treatment of clients with complex mental health disorders
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to plan and deliver quality patient care
- Recent experience working in mental health inpatient / day patient clinical setting.
- Training and experience in specialised evidence-based therapy models relevant to program/s of interest. For example, (CBT-E for eating disorders program, CBT/Schema therapy for Mood and Anxiety program, IPT for inpatient therapy programs, etc).
Why Ramsay Clinic Hollywood?
Ramsay Clinic Hollywood is located at Hollywood Private Hospital - a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical, and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact: June McNamara via McNamaraJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 19th May 2022 at 11.55pm