Theatre – Scrub Scout (Cardiac)
- Permanent full time / part time (up to 76 hours per fortnight) opportunity available!
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and patient-focussed Clinical Nurse to join our Cardiac Scrub Scout Team!
Equipped with 20 modern theatres, Hollywood Private Hospital is one of the largest theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies including robotic surgery capability.
You will be working in the Cardiac Scrub Scout team, who have just celebrated their 250th case since the opening of the cardiac service!
This direct leadership role will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members whilst working alongside a passionate multidisciplinary team. Your day to day operations will include problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice to team members. In addition, you will perform accurate and comprehensive patient assessment to address short and long-term needs. You will also assist the NUM with training current perioperative staff in the cardiac area.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three years’ post graduate experience working in Perioperative Scrub Scout/Cardiac
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Preceptorship experience and a compassionate approach to mentoring students and novice nurses
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Tracy McFadzean, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 25th May 2022 at 11.55pm