CAFAT Liaisons Officer
Job no: 533868
Work type: Casual
Location: Strathfield Private Hospital
CAFAT Liaisons Officer
Strathfield Private Hospital accepts patients from New Caledonia and therefore requires the services of a French- English interpreter. This position will entail interpreting within Business Hours for the medical and nursing team within the Hospital setting.
Hours will be dependent on caseload and needs of the Hospital, but minimum of 4 hours per day.
The successful candidate can be employed by the Hospital or may work as a contractor and provide an invoice for services provided. Attractive remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant on relevant experience.
- Must hold appropriate visa / residency status to work in Australia
- Candidate must have or be working towards obtaining medical terminology certificate
- Qualified NAATI Interpreter
- Flexibility and adaptability
Strathfield Private Hospital has been servicing the community of Sydney’s inner west for over 30 years and is owned by global hospital group Ramsay Health Care. We cater for a broad range of health care needs from day surgery procedures to highly complex surgery.
Our facilities encompass 84 beds, 7 operating theatres, 1 endoscopy suite, 1 cardiac catheterisation lab, a 10 bed Intensive Care Unit and a Day Surgery Unit. We also have onsite radiology, pathology, café and specialist consulting suites.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Catherine Lejero, Nurse Unit Manager at LejeroC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 26th May 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend