Job no: 533878
Work type: Casual
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Joondalup Health Campus
- Casual opportunities available
- 14 day rotating roster availability a must
- Work with a great team at a world class facility
About the Role
Reporting to the Catering Manager, you’ll be working within a fast paced team-focused environment. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- setting meal trolleys
- customer service
- delivering and clearing food trays
- collecting menus
- allergy control awareness
- assisting chefs with basic food preparation
- washing dishes and assistance with keeping the kitchen clean
To succeed in this role you will be a positive and energetic team player with a passion for culinary preparation and service. Experience in a similar food service similar will be highly regarded, especially in a clinical setting. You will have a demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a supportive team and independently when required.
Ideally you will also bring;
- Previous experience in a hospital or hospital environment
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to problem solve and maintain good working relations with others
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. JHC is a dynamic, interesting and rewarding place to work.
Our caring and constructive organisational culture and the teamwork of our loyal and committed staff help us to deliver excellent health care and achieve positive outcomes for our patients.
Ramsay believes in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees. A genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and learning and development programs has seen us grow as an industry leader and a sought after employer. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including a third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
Candidates must provide a current National Police check, and depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
For enquiries about this role, please contact:
Executive Chef - JHC
Close Date: 24 May 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend