Job no: 533890
Work type: Casual
Location: Caboolture Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services, Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are seeking an energetic Housekeeper/Catering Assistant/Allrounder to join our vibrant team at Caboolture Private Hospital.
This is casual role- shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster.
About the Role
Reporting to the Hotel Services Manager, you’ll be working within a fast paced team-focused environment, this role is an allrounder position across catering and housekeeping, and responsible for the distribution and collection of all customer menus, food trays and beverages, basic food preparation and maintaining cleanliness across departments.
To succeed in this role you will be a positive and energetic team player with a passion for culinary preparation and service. Experience in a similar food service/housekeeping similar will be highly regarded, especially in a clinical setting; Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a supportive team and independently when required.
Ideally you will also bring;
- Previous experience in a hospital or catering environment
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Previous experience in a housekeeping position is desirable
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
About the Organisation
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Applications close: 24th May 2022 at 11:55pm
For any enquiries please direct them to Michal Janalik @JanalikM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend