Job no: 533906
Work type: Casual
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
Assistant in Nursing
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Nurses to be part of our Rehabilitation team at Kareena Private Hospital.
About the Role
As an Assistant in Nursing, you will work as a member of the clinical team under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. You will provide high quality nursing and supportive care to all patients and clients who access health services. You will assist patients with their daily living activities and also be responsible for performing delegated tasks to support the clinical patient care teams.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also hold;
- Certificate III in Acute Care/Health Service Assistance or currently a second year nursing student will be ideal for this role.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a High standard of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work a rotating 7 day roster will be crucial to this role
- Experience in rehab not essential. There will be an opportunity to extend knowledge base and ongoing training.
About the Organisation
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 171 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Kim Boyd, Nurse Unit Manager at BoydKi@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 23rd May 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend