Pharmacist - Strathfield Private Hospital
Job no: 533929
Work type: Part time
Location: Strathfield Private Hospital
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with excellent professional service skills to be part of our friendly, hospital dispensary at Ramsay Pharmacy Strathfield Private Hospital. This is a permanent part-time position with a rotating roster which
include some weekend shifts. (72 hours per fortnight)
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and counselling patients on best use of medications
- Conduct quality improvement audits as per NHMRC
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacist Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Applications close: 31st May 2022
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend