Registered Nurse (Surgical)
Job no: 533966
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurse (Surgical) to join our Level 2 North.
Permanent Full Time/Part Time opportunities!
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, North Shore Private Hospital is a 312 bed acute surgical/medical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, in neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our theatre complex consists of 17 operating theatres, 25 bed Recovery unit supported by a 19 bed Intensive Care Unit and 5 bed Acute Care unit.
About the Role
As a member of our team, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Registered with APHRA and relevant nursing degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent surgical experience working in a large acute hospital.
- Preceptorship and advanced wound care advantageous
- Recent 6 months vascular and thyroid experience highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong customer service skills
$33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Catherina Carroll on CarrollC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 11th June 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend