Job no: 533970
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Frances Perry House, Ramsay Surgical Centre Glenferrie, Linacre Private Hospital, Masada Private Hospital, Peninsula Private Hospital, The Avenue Hospital, Warringal Private Hospital, Waverley Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Operating Theatre Technicians
Part Time and Full Time Positions available
Seize the opportunity to advance your career within a team that cares about you!
JOIN US AND YOU WILL:
- Grow your career in a supportive, nurturing environment
- Immediately access our flexible work opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent customer service
MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES AT:
- Parkville - Frances Perry House
- Hawthorne – Glenferrie Private Hospital
- Hampton – Linacre Private Hospital
- St Kilda East – Masada Private Hospital
- Windsor - The Avenue Private Hospital
- Frankston - Peninsula Private Hospital
- Heidelberg – Warringal Private Hospital
- Mount Waverley – Waverley Private Hospital
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare the operating theatre environment for procedures
- Support health care professionals in the Theatre environment
- Source instruments and equipment to ensure the set up for the following day are complete
To succeed in this role, you will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service who enjoys being part of a busy ward.
You will also bring;
- Certificate IV in Operating Theatre Technician Practice/Health Services Assistant or equivalent will be desirable or working towards obtaining
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening shifts and occasional weekends.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $25.66 - $29.95 + superannuation exclusive of allowances and penalties (grade 1/trainee – grade 2)
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anna Hinz on HinzA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close 8th of June.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend