Ramsay Health Plus – Hollywood Private Hospital
- Permanent Part time (36.4 hours per fortnight) and casual opportunities available
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Work with a great team at a world class facility
We have an opportunity for you to join our passionate, hardworking allied health team in our Ramsay Health Plus outpatient and inpatient service.
The role will include assessment and prescription of individualised exercise programs within our multidisciplinary team environment to assist clients in achieving desired goals and optimising health outcomes. There will be a mixed caseload utilising your ability to adapt quickly to changing needs. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a comprehensive outpatient and inpatient service. You would also have the opportunity to work occasional weekend shifts.
To thrive in this role you will have a thirst for learning; for thinking on your feet, for being a team player and most importantly, have a passion for providing high quality care. Upskilling and education will be provided.
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology or 4-year equivalent
- Accredited Member with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Experience in Chronic disease management; Reconditioning and Musculoskeletal orthopaedic programs
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with the Allied Health multidisciplinary team to achieve excellent patient outcomes
- 3 year clinical experience in a hospital or sub-acute outpatient setting
- Experience in Cardiac Rehabilitation; Hydrotherapy and Mental health and oncology.
Why choose Hollywood Private?
Hollywood Private is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers.
The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees. A genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and learning and development programs has seen us grow as an industry leader and a sought after employer.
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including a third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
Candidates must provide a current National Police check, and depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
Please apply via the link and in your application include a document addressing the selection criteria.
For enquiries about this role, please contact:
Closing Date: 22 May 2022 at 11:55pm