Intensive Care Unit
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team and work in ICU at Kareena Private Hospital.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for patient care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Qualifications in Critical Care Nursing, or working towards, or have the intention to commence in 2022
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from:
- $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 144 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, an After Hours GP Medical Service, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people.
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Farhana Khan KhanF@ramsayhealth.com.au