Maternity Clinical Educator
Job no: 534019
Work type: Part time
Location: Frances Perry House
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Maternity Clinical Educator
Part Time Opportunity (2 days per week)
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse/Midwife to join the Clinical Education Team at Frances Perry House.
About the Role
As the Clinical Facilitator/Maternity Clinical Educator, you will work within Maternity, which services High risk antenatal patients and postnatal education. You will work across the Birth Suite, Antenatal and Postnatal wards.
Working in collaboration with Staff Development Coordinators and Nurse Unit Managers, you will provide a high standard of support and clinical teaching and assessment with undergraduates, graduates and postgraduate staff as well as the senior members of the team.
To be successful you will have experience as a senior Nurse, be an organised and efficient professional with advanced skills in nursing assessment and highly developed clinical problem-solving skills. You will be a positive role model with a natural ability to mentor and support staff with an innovative approach to education delivery. You have a passion for patient care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values.
You will also demonstrate;
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in an acute hospital setting
- Postgraduate certificate in Midwifery essential
- Cert IV is desirable or working towards same.
- Previous experience in an education/preceptor role advantageous
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently where required
- Strong understanding of basic computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite.
About the Hospital
Frances Perry House is a fully accredited obstetric and surgical hospital located in the renowned Parkville Biomedical Prescient. Specialising in women’s health, we are committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies. Our specialities include obstetrics, gynaecology, urogynaecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Each year, we perform over 5600 procedures and deliver more than 3000 babies.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact Kate Hutchings, Deputy Director of Clinical Services at HutchingsK@ramsayhealth.com.au , or Amber Carr on CarrAmber@ramsayhealth.com.au
Application Close Date: 25th May 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend